IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why can't I get onto Newtorrents site?
mcouillard
post Jun 8 2011, 21:46
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 12865

Okay so I have a huge problem...for more than a week now I have not been able to get to the main newtorrents.info site anymore...every time I try it says Internet Explorer could not load the page...at first I assumed the site was just down for maintenance or something, but I still can't get on and I can't find anything in here or on google about WHY I can't load the site.
When I search newtorrents in google, it gives me torrents that were posted YESTERDAY, so I know the site must still be working
EVERY other site I've tried to load has worked perfectly, the ONLY one that won't load is Newtorrents.info

is anybody else having this problem? or is it really just me? if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it because newtorrents is my primary source for torrents and has been for years now...I'm lost without it

anyone with info can email me at mcouillard101@gmail.com please as I don't get a chance to check the forums very often but I get emails on my phone.

thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lingwo
post Jun 9 2011, 08:57
Post #2

Elite member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 127

Site seems to be up and down.
I guess just wait and hope m@ster finds the problem and fixes it. He usually gets it sorted quite quickly.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Bone1970
post Jun 14 2011, 04:55
Post #3

Elite member

Member No.: 10990

I can only get the 1st movie page and the 1st tv page if I click on next or on 2 (at movie or tv) i get the 1st movie page again.

--------------------
Worlds governed by artificial intelligence often learned a hard lesson: Logic doesn't care.
+Quote Post
sassyjo10
post Jun 15 2011, 22:03
Post #4

Member No.: 26224

QUOTE(Bone1970 @ Jun 14 2011, 00:55) *

I can only get the 1st movie page and the 1st tv page if I click on next or on 2 (at movie or tv) i get the 1st movie page again.

having the same problem and lost without this site,the only good one left that u can get what is says u are getting!
+Quote Post
CoolBlade
post Jun 17 2011, 02:21
Post #5

Member No.: 34456

QUOTE(sassyjo10 @ Jun 15 2011, 18:03) *

QUOTE(Bone1970 @ Jun 14 2011, 00:55) *

having the same problem and lost without this site,the only good one left that u can get what is says u are getting!

Same here in the USA I am getting the same problem of clicking on number 2 and shooting me into the first page of the movie section. Huge error. I really do love this site. hope they manage to stay open.
+Quote Post
m@ster
post Jun 20 2011, 09:50
Post #6

Alpha and Omega

Member No.: 2

this movie/tv issue was fixed today, we had some weird problems with redirects.

--------------------
Admin of NewTorrents.info

Check this out >> NewTorrents.info >> Forum Rules >> Releaselog.net >> Leecher's Lair
+Quote Post
psitek
post Jun 21 2011, 06:31
Post #7

Member No.: 34027

QUOTE(m@ster @ Jun 20 2011, 04:50) *

this movie/tv issue was fixed today, we had some weird problems with redirects.

beer.gif thumbsup.gif clap.gif tyvm!
+Quote Post
sassyjo10
post Jul 9 2011, 23:02
Post #8

Member No.: 26224

QUOTE(mcouillard @ Jun 8 2011, 17:46) *

Okay so I have a huge problem...for more than a week now I have not been able to get to the main newtorrents.info site anymore...every time I try it says Internet Explorer could not load the page...at first I assumed the site was just down for maintenance or something, but I still can't get on and I can't find anything in here or on google about WHY I can't load the site.
When I search newtorrents in google, it gives me torrents that were posted YESTERDAY, so I know the site must still be working
EVERY other site I've tried to load has worked perfectly, the ONLY one that won't load is Newtorrents.info

is anybody else having this problem? or is it really just me? if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it because newtorrents is my primary source for torrents and has been for years now...I'm lost without it

anyone with info can email me at mcouillard101@gmail.com please as I don't get a chance to check the forums very often but I get emails on my phone.

thanks

The site seems to be up one day and down the next,so frustrating,wish they would post what is going on!!!!
+Quote Post
psitek
post Jul 16 2011, 04:52
Post #9

Yea, site is down or simply inaccessible. It sure is happening extremely often. Sometimes I wonder if some organization is somehow preventing access to newtorrents.info. I can always get to the forum site without a problem but newtorrents.info will go inaccessible for several days at a time.
+Quote Post
Lingwo
post Jul 16 2011, 20:38
Post #10

Elite member

Member No.: 127

It is because the forum is hosted on a different server. I'm sure the site will be back sooner or later. I think the owner (m@ster) is just a busy person or lazy.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
psitek
post Jul 17 2011, 21:33
Post #11

I wouldn't say lazy... As of today I can access newtorrents.info. I hope it continues. Perhaps if there were a way they could be notified of downtime quicker. For now, all we can do is post a thread here as downtime notification.

beer.gif drunk.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif
+Quote Post
ctsjy2011
post Aug 5 2011, 06:43
Post #12

Member No.: 34597

WOW---Don't know what ya got til it's gone....I haven't been able to access the torrent site at all for, geez, I want to say almost a week now-----man, I stopped watching TV documentaries at night and then grab em here later that night, or the next day....Get to watch them all in a row w/ no commercials.....Man----you said it best----I AM LOST WITHOUT NEWTORRENTS.INFO......there is no other site like it----not even c lose!!!!!!I see some folks are getting on somewhat, while others are stuck at the first or second page....Me, I cannot even access the site, coming up with a generic server problem error (500) is there any further news?Anything i can do? I've switched browsers-----Google Chrome (primary), Firefox, IE8, even Maxathon! Cannot get thru!!!Please admin----keep us posted! You've got the best site of its type on the net, and I know I'll never take you for granted again! Anyone feel free to email fix if you've got similar dire problems, and anyone else who may have a fix! Take it easy, Folks! Kenny C. --- Ctsjy2011@yahoo.com
+Quote Post
nina
post Aug 11 2011, 19:59
Post #13

Board junkie

Member No.: 18953

This site has been up and down like a tart's knickers for as long as I can remember. For my regular downloads I just go straight to TPB, which is the source of most NTI torrents anyway, and grab stuff from trusted uploaders... I've never downloaded anything that wasn't what it was supposed to be. ISO Hunt is another useful resource when NTI is in knickers down mode.
+Quote Post
ctsjy2011
post Aug 12 2011, 22:23
Post #14

Member No.: 34597

QUOTE(nina @ Aug 11 2011, 14:59) *

This site has been up and down like a tart's knickers for as long as I can remember. For my regular downloads I just go straight to TPB, which is the source of most NTI torrents anyway, and grab stuff from trusted uploaders... I've never downloaded anything that wasn't what it was supposed to be. ISO Hunt is another useful resource when NTI is in knickers down mode.

Thanks Nina, I've been doing the same thing, Just seems newer stuff is poster faster here than anywhere else.....But thanks again for the info! Kenny
+Quote Post
m@ster
post Aug 16 2011, 14:04
Post #15

Alpha and Omega

Member No.: 2

good news guys, i just reinstalled the server (bloody apache) and switched to nginx, which is like 1000% more stable, so there should be no more downtime issues like in past few weeks. enjoy! smile.gif

--------------------
Admin of NewTorrents.info

Check this out >> NewTorrents.info >> Forum Rules >> Releaselog.net >> Leecher's Lair
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:56 PM